Rolled it into the shop finally
So I remember what the front end should look like
Unbolt doors, fenders, loosen wiring harness and everything from inner fenders, remove battery first.
Drill out spot welds holding inner fenders to cab, the pry off with crowbar!
Drained and removed rad after removing fenders and attached rad support. Had already removed overflow and washer fluid resvr.
Including cleanup, 1hour 45min. Good start!
Heater is gone, ECM harness pulled out.
Main harness pulled out, wipers and motor removed
Dash - gone!
Interior - gone!
Side windows are out, how am I going to get this windshield out? Google time... 7pm that'd it for today
My 9 yr old helps out with the sound deadener removal
Box, gas tank, muffler misc brackets - gone!
Master cylinders unbolted
Cab unbolted, steering column removed, shifter bezel taken off.
The cab can be removed, now's time to cut off bedsides
Cut the front and back, then inside the box to keep some of the inner fender
New shackle hanger, flipped, at full droop (temporary shackle bolts)
At full droop
Shackle angle at full bump
Where it binds a little
Full droop, about 10" wheel travel
Skinning the doors - zipcut near the seam
V notch beam just where it becomes parallel thickness (2.5"). I tried for about 3/8" but it came out 1/2". I ended the notch above the bottom flange of the "I".
This is what the wedge I cut out looks like.